Sunday, January 29, 2012

Intro

This blog is an overview on my experience of wetshaving and using double-edge razors.  I have been wet-shaving for about 10 years now and made the switch to double-edge razors a few years ago.  For a dude, I have pretty sensitive skin and I have gone through countless products and methods to try to minimize the damage of shaving to my face.


The combination of wet-shaving with quality shaving soaps or creams, and a solid double-edge razor has been the best thing to happen to my skin.  Before I made the plunge to double-edge razors, there was a bit of apprehension.  I guess I was nervous about cutting my face up to pieces.  It was a little intimidating at first, but I caught on pretty quick.  Shaving become far more enjoyable - I guess about as enjoyable as it can be.  I hope to be able to share my experiences and offer my take on some of the products I have used.  For anybody contemplating making the switch to wet-shaving, consider these benefits:


Follow this blog as I share my adventures and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment